Monday, July 2, 2012

European awesomeness

If I had one thing to do in my life where I wouldn't need or worry about money I would move to some European city and have a trail mix bar.  I would sit on the side of the road, in a busy shopping district, or where ever customers were and sell my goods.  I would craft certain gifts for sale and educate customers on all the beautiful things that can be put in a proper trail mix. 

This was one of my favorite stops on our trip to London.  We just stumbled upon it.  Those are often the coolest things when traveling don't you think? Those things when you look at your partner or travel mate and say, "Oh wow look at that!  Let's stop!" 






















Best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails