Thursday, September 6, 2012

Vegan Supper and Mom's Zucchini

Sometimes the things I want to know from friends that like to cook are not necessarily recipes they love I want to know the products they love.  I want to know if they found one small item last time they were shopping that they just had to try. 

I want to know how it came out, how the flavor was, and would they buy it again.  Sometimes these things are very important to talk about with family and friends.  It helps you buy the right products that give you the biggest bang for your buck.


I recently found this rice mix locally.  It is glorious.  Full of veggies, low sodium, and plenty of servings in one box I even had some for lunch the next day. 



I also absolutely love this vegan sausage.  Depending on what I put it in my husband doesnt know its not meat.  It is so flavorful and just exquisite. 


I made it alongside my mom's zucchini and squash recipe.  By recipe I mean she grills it up and smothers it with salt and pepper, oregano, and garlic powder.  I dont know why I love it so much.  I think its just one of those things.  Every time I make it reminds of all the good bits of my mom that I love so dearly. 


It made for a quick and clean easy meal on a weeknight.  I love it.  My husband loved it.  What more do I need to say. 

Enjoy !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails